More information on Counterfeit Defects and Taxonomies
- SAE AS6171 Standard- Test Methods Standard; General Requirements, Suspect/Counterfeit, Electrical, Electronic, and Electromechanical Parts.
- SAE AS5553 Standard- Counterfeit electronic parts; avoidance, detection, mitigation, and disposition.
- Guin, U., DiMase, D., Tehranipoor, M. (2014). Counterfeit integrated circuits: detection, avoidance, and the challenges ahead. Journal of Electronic Testing, 30(1), 9-23.
- Guin, U., DiMase, D., Tehranipoor, M. (2014). A comprehensive framework for counterfeit defect coverage analysis and detection assessment. Journal of Electronic Testing, 30(1), 25-40.
- Guin, U., Huang, K., DiMase, D., Carulli, J. M., Tehranipoor, M., Makris, Y. (2014). Counterfeit integrated circuits: a rising threat in the global semiconductor supply chain. Proceedings of the IEEE, 102(8), 1207-1228.